Saturday, April 7, 2012

Where have I been?

It's hard to believe so much time has passed since I last posted, and disappointed because so much has gone bye without me journaling. I left off with the stomach troubles maya was having. We scheduled an endoscopy which showed grade 2 and 3 ulcers. We immediately started her on gastroguard. After careful research I decided to move her to a new facility so that she can spend more time outdoors with unlimited grazing opportunities and prevent the reoccurrence of her ulcers. 2 days later we relocated her.
Maya is now happy, healthy and adjusting well to her new surroundings. In addition we have had one of the warmest winters that I can remember. We have spent 3 to 4 days riding mainley out in the trails and fields. Maya spends 2 days giving lessons to little kids in their riding program and my son.
Show season has started and we are busy getting ready for our first show in a couple of weeks.

No comments: